Sri Chinmoy Princes Park 20km, 15km, 10km & 5km Run
A favourite 5km loop course incorporating Princes and Royal Parks
About the event
Staging venue is Lawn 3, Princes Park, Royal Parade, Parkville.
The course is a 5km loop on hard packed gravel and asphalt around the perimeter of Princes Park and with an add-on loop under Royal Parade following the old inner circle railway down to the Zoo and return.
Four distances are available: 20km, 15km, 10km and 5km. All races start together at 8.00am with a race briefing at 7.55am.
There is a 2hr 45min cut-off for the 20km race
- Early Bird: $40
- Standard: $45
- Last Minute: $55
- View course map »
- Early Bird: $35
- Standard: $40
- Last Minute: $50
- View course map »
- Chip timing with live online results
- Accurate AA measured traffic free course with markers every km
- Drink stations every 2.5km equipped with electrolyte and water
- Our famous post race pancake breakfast
- First aid services are provided by St John Ambulance
- Toilets are available at the start/finish area
Carparking is available along Royal Parade, Melway Ref 43G12, and in the side streets along the eastern side of Princes Park.
Princes Park has been a longtime favoured venue for Sri Chinmoy Races since the late 1970s always drawing a competitive field.
How to Enter
- Race numbers are picked up on race morning from 7am at the venue
- Cash and credit cards are NOT accepted for on-the-day entries; online registration remains open until 15 minutes before the start of each event
- A 10% concession discount is automatically applied for ages U19 and 60+
- Early Bird pricing is available up until 2 months before race day
- Standard pricing is available until 1 week before race day
Winner medallions 1st, 2nd & 3rd overall male and female as well as medallions for the top 3 male & female competitors in the following age categories for each event:
- Age U15 (events up to and including 10km only)
- Age 15-17 years
- Age 18-39 years
- Age 40-49 years
- Age 50-59 years
- Age 60-69 years
- Age 70-79 years
- Age 80+ years
About the Organisers
The Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team
Serving the athletic community for over 40 years...
Team Founder Sri Chinmoy
A lifelong advocate of fitness and self-transcendence...